asa coaches and consultants are experienced in supporting individuals and groups who are experiencing change, be it
- seeking new careers following redundancy or severance
- developing new skills to support their success in new roles
- reviewing options and making decisions at times of change
- better self-understanding of marketability
- promoting team or leadership development
- managing stress or
- setting up in business
We carefully select the coach/consultant for each project, matching skills, experience and personality to the individual or group we are supporting. Before being appointed to join the asa team our people are matched to profiles that have a proven track record of producing inspirational coaches.
Amongst our team are experts in a variety of disciplines. For example:
- career guidance coaches
- occupational psychologists
- organisational development specialists
- soft skills coaches
- new business creation experts
- sales trainers
All have professional qualifications and/or are studying for further educational qualification. They participate in continuing professional development (CPD) through relationships with qualified mentors.
We recognise the power of creating the right relationship, between coach, organisation and individual client – we believe it to be the dominant success criteria for any project.